Such an amazing recipe made so easy anyone with an oven at home can make it!
1 full rack of short ribs 2-4 kg about 4 ribs
1/2 cup yellow mustard
2 tbls course salt
2 tbls cracked black pepper
2 tbls garlic powder
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
What you need to seal the short ribs:
6 sheets of baking paper- 3 wet and 3 dry
- Preheat your oven on 120c/250f
- Smear the mustard all over the short ribs and season the meat.
- On a clean surface area cot a couple of sheets of aluminum foil, and lay down the dry baking sheets.
- Place the entire short rib roast on the paper and seal with the wet baking sheets.
- Seal the ribs with the aluminum foil that the juices should leak. Optional: seal in a roasting bag.
- Place in oven overnight or for 10 hours to cook.
- Remove the aluminum foil and baking sheets, exposing the meat and let cool down for 5 minutes.
- At the end of the process, raise the oven temp to it's max temp, and baste the meat with the BBQ sauce and the juices of the ribs.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes for a beautiful glaze on the meat!